So... the Great Dane puppy I found wandering my apartment complex back in May, and that I adopted for 3 hours, does indeed have a home. It's the first floor of my building!! I saw a Great Dane puppy being walked the other day, and though much larger now and wearing a black collar, was the same color as the one back in May. I thought it was too much of a coincidence, so I asked the owner if her puppy used to have a red collar. Yes, indeed! Apparently, the owners had left her out on their porch while they were gone, not realizing that she could climb over. So, I must have found her not long after she escaped. The morning after I found her, the owners called the humane society and went and picked her up. How crazy is that!? Mom was grateful that I found their puppy and turned her in, instead of just letting her wander. And, now I know what happened to her and that she does truly have a home! Her name is Abby, by the way! And, doesn't God work in mysterious ways?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I want a Great Dane Puppy!!!!!! I love them. Hey- call me.. I heard this little rumor about ya ;)
Post a Comment