I'm sitting here inside while there is a "blizzard" outside! CSU actually cancelled afternoon classes today, which is amazing because they haven't cancelled class since 2003! I'm not quite sure why they did today, however, because it's not really all that bad outside, but I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth, eh?! It was definitely nice to have the afternoon off and not have to be anywhere. Our professor for rotation this week cancelled tomorrow morning already; she was going to have to leave early anyway to make it to the airport, but decided that given the snow, she wouldn't have time to come in at all. So, nothing tomorrow morning either; very nice, very nice. But, the funny thing is that it was 70 last Sunday and is supposed to be 50 by Saturday! Crazy Rocky Mountain West weather; there's nothing like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment