A new dog? Hee hee... nope! But I did have a dog for about 3 hours. The afternoon after I finished my junior year final, I went grocery shopping. As I was going back and forth between my car and my apartment, unloading my groceries, I heard a sound behind me... it was a "little" Great Dane puppy. She had a little red collar on, but no ID. I ended up carrying her up to my apartment (she didn't want to walk up my stairs) and keeping her on my porch while I tried to discover where she belonged. I called the apartment complex office, but they did not know of anyone who recently adopted a Great Dane. So, I ended up calling the Humane Society, and someone came out and picked her up. It was actually kind of sad to see her go, but I knew that a pure-bred Great Dane puppy would have no problem getting adopted. So, here's what my new puppy, for 3 hours back in May, looked like... 


No comments:
Post a Comment